Sunday, May 24, 2009

WARNING: fangirl moment

So I just finished Coffee Prince and am sad that I no longer have an excuse to stare at Gong Yoo. Since I am currently obsessing over asian dramas now I've decided to manifest my inner fangirl and make a list (yes like every other fangirl blogger) of my top azn drama actors. The difference is....... I dunno I'm black?

Gong Yoo



Due to his mandatory stent in Korea's military his appearance has changed....voila



(My reaction to this picture is slightly reminiscent of when I first saw a recent picture of Judd Nelson post watching Breakfast Club, major disappointment)

Matsumoto Jun


My crush on this overly manicured Japanese actor has gotten me a lot of slack from my friends. Yes, there are times at which he looks like a girl, but I've come to the conclusion that many Japanese male celebs are genderly ambiguous.... if that makes sense. 



You can find him in the J Dramas Kimi Wa Petto, Hana Yori Dango and Gokusen

Oguri Shun

I first saw him in Hana Kimi as this quiet, dark, athlete and then again in Hana Yori Dango as another quiet but, this time, uber rich elitist. I'm not sure if I'm the biggest fan of his but he's pretty funny in Gokusen as a blonde "thug". 



Currently he's playing a thug again in Crow Zero. I haven't seen it, but reviews say its pretty good. 

si. sono finito. mi dispiace per l'informazione "useless". ho dovuto to get it out della mia sistema. and that is my 2 years of italiano going to waste......whatever:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

what's the dealio?