Friday, May 15, 2009

korean dramas

So after wasting at least 50 hours of my life obsessing over Japanese dramas I've moved on to Korean. Not by choice, but I think I've watched all the slightly-less-than-ridiculous Japanese dramas, I mean they're all ridiculous, but the less over the top ones. I refuse to watch a tv show about a person's last month before having a life threatening operation. Refuse. I may be a sap, but I haven't gotten there yet. 

The one I'm watching now is called The First Shop of Coffee Prince. It's about a young girl who looks like a boy and the many men who think she's a boy. The assumed homo but actually hetero situations are quite funny. I guess I would recommend it, but good luck on finding a site that doesn't fuck up the audio-video sync. 

I might have a slight crush on one of the lead characters Choi Han Kyul. Hawt. OK, I'm done being a retarded middle school girl. Anywayz. New obsession. Next week, I probably will have finished the drama due to my insomnia. yay!

listening to:
Kimi Wa Petto OST by Bice


PS-before continuing with this blog, I should note that I am not Asian, I just happen to like their dramas and soundtrack music. Not that I would be offended to be called Asian. My friends think I look partially Asian and "act Asian" (whatever that means), but actually I'm just an anime nerd who happens to be addicted to Asian dramas and any soundtrack music..... And I used to date a Japanese guy. Coincidence. Pure coincidence:) AND proud to be one of the most ostracized races in the world. yay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

what's the dealio?