Thursday, June 3, 2010

Try to be nice cos we're desperate to entertain


Even though I've been here for a little over a month now I feel like the summer just started. It's weird cuz I feel like a lot has happened too.

Things Accomplished Thus Far:
I got really drunk, I've drunk dialed, drunk texted, fancied someone, drunk texted the guy i was keen on, smoked up, applied for 40 jobs, was denied by said jobs, skirt flown up on busy street and received a ride on a moped.

Along with this I've also watched too many movies to count and downloaded over 60 gigs of music.

Movie:
Dot The I
with Gael Garcia Bernal (from Y Tu Mama Tambien, Motorcycle Diaries and TheScience of Sleeping)
Awesome movie about a love affair between a woman soon to be married and a struggling artist witha twist. It's listed as a thriller on netflix for a reason. It's not your normal romance guys, so you testosterone meatheads shouldn't run.


Currently I'm listening to Mike Posner. I like his whole official album and mixtape. My favorite songs are Drug Dealer Girl and I Don't Trust Myself (a remake of the John Mayer song). He's got a processed electronic hip-hop vibe, but I like it. I'm not sure if he's the most original, but whatever he's doing I think it's working.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what's the dealio?